Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the last

Last Kiss: My boyfriend this morning
Last Good Cry: Yesterday
Last Crush: Some guy named K.
Last Alcoholic Drink: Vodka
Last Phone Call: Sister this morning.
Last Text Message: From my boyfriend this morning
Last TV Show Watched: CNN .
Last CD Played: well it’s a you tube clip of a song I want my BF to hear Its posted here..
Last Book Purchased: Dry
Last Book Read: Running with siccors
Last Movie Seen In A Theater: Don’t remember
Last Movie Rented: Boy Culture
Last Download: I can’t actually remember
Last Curse Word Used: fuck it
Last Beverage Consumed: Water
Last Food Consumed: Pasta
Last Item Purchased: Cigs
Last Car Ride: Driving to work
Last Word Spoken: love
Last Annoyance: at myself
Last Disappointment: The fact that I sometimes and recently felt that I wasn’t good enough to be in my relationship.

No comments: